Leaderboard

Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Are we Back? WE ARE BACK!! :D

In case you are confused that how come this blog is up again and the title too makes things confusing let me clear the air.

The original author of this blog had closed it down last year. I was keeping an eye on this URL so that I can take it up as soon as it's free. Circumstances didn't let me take it earlier, but now I have it under me! One of my favourite blogs it used to be, alas! It's gone. But good thing is now I own this and I will bring back everything once again.

Be sure to follow us for superb games and software for download, wallpapers for your screens, and some kinky stuff for that self-loving moments ;)

Right now I am busy finding some templates for this blog once I am done, I'll be back with superb posts and bring Gamers Heaven to it's former glory!

Stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here what you want and we will bring it; or what you wish to say!

More Ads